INDIVIDUAL PICS
04B0503
05B1355


Sorry Zul,i forgot to take ur indiv pic..esuk tah hehe
GROUP PICS























BBA STUDIO PHOTO SESSION & LUNCH



















Congratulations to all ubdians and BBAs on graduating later. The event felt really grand on Tues and will be even more later today,the experience is undescribable. I'm so proud that everyone of us fought through the 4 long yet felt so short years. We'll be celebrating our achievements later this morning,let us all savour the experience and kept the memories with us. After today,we'll be bidding goodbyes and going our separate paths. I'm going to miss all of you! Its really sad that Amal,Jihan, Zaid and Iman will not be present to complete our BBA puzzle,there's always missing pieces among us. Don't worry,we never forget u guys throughout the convocation..there's always someone mentioning "I wish...was here to join us graduating". Eventhough u're not back here with us,literally..u've graduated with us as well. Congratz,get out there and treat urself to celebrate ur graduation. Watch us on rtb online if u can..all spotlights are on us :P













0 comments:
Post a Comment