Just a quick post to thank to all the ones who were involved in the BBA video-making. We surely rocked the crowd with our 7minute clip. To view very limited photos of the night, check out my blog or click here for the direct link to my post.
Oh ya! Umi and I was also suggesting for a BBA sungkai sometime mid-Ramadhan. I recommend we have it either Sept 12(Fri), 13(Sat), 14(Sun). Why? Early and late Ramadhan, people will be busy with their family. So, it will be good if we could have it sometime in the middle. Of course its not only for Muslims, we want everyone to come. So, start surveying good places and somebody please tally up the result. Any volunteers? Reason is, I might not be checking this blog that often as I'm expecting a busy season for the next month onwards.
Thanks.
Blessing Samosa
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment